Gray Hair No More

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Silver Hair Can Make You Money

To eliminate brassy tones that can make gray hair appear flat or dirty, shampoo and condition your gray hair with products containing a violet or blue-violet pigment. Think about it: On the color wheel, violet and yellow are across from each other. They are complementary colors. Yellow mixed with violet yields gray, thus your silver hair will appear more pure of hue. In order for the pelt to be considered of suitable quality, certain criteria had to be met. First, there must be a section of glossy black fur on the neck with a bluish cast. The silver hairs must contain pure bands that are neither white nor prominent. The most valued furs had an even distribution of silver hair, as patches of silver hair gave the coat a flaky appearance, which was considered undesirable. Second, the fur must have “silkiness”, which refers to the softness of the fur, and was judged by a client running his hand over the pelt. Third, the coat must have a sheen, which reflects the health of the coat and the animal from which it came, as well as the finesse of the hairs. Finally, the fur must weigh at least one pound, with value increasing along with size. Heavy fur is considered to be more durable and handsome. People with CHS have light skin and silvery hair (partial albinism) and frequently complain of solar sensitivity and photophobia. Other signs and symptoms vary considerably, but frequent infections and neuropathy are common. The infections involve mucous membranes, skin, and the respiratory tract. Affected children are susceptible to infection by Gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria and fungi, with Staphylococcus aureus being the most common infection cause. Neuropathy often begins in the teenage years and becomes the most prominent problem. Infections in CHS patients tend to be very serious and even life-threatening; few patients with this condition live to adulthood. I found my first grey hair when I was 13.. i'm now 24. Ive got very dark/black hair with grey hairs like a halo around the brims. What should I do.. Ive tried over a time of 3 months to go blond ..but it just turns out yellow, no lighter than that. So I've always colored it black to suit my hair.. but now have to do it every 2 weeks to prevent hairs showing. I really want to grow out my silver hair.. My boyfriend is happy with the idea too. But what do I do so that I dont look like a wilted 24 year old, not looking after myself, a colour shampoo as it grows out? I am 43 and have been coloring my dark brown/black hair for 12 years now.. I am so tired of the coloring which always makes my hair have a reddish tint. My hair always styles better when the color is washing out and time to color again. I want to let it grow out, but keep getting negative feedback from coworkers and sisters.. It looks like it is all salt and pepper now with more silver than pepper. I am very interested as to how it would look. There is a little over an inch grown out now so I am pulling it back in a loose head band so not to see the 'skunk stripe'.. Now, I have gotten my 25 high school reunion invite and am reconsidering when I should do this.. It's not until 2 months from now.. Still a little nervous about going through with this..

No comments:

Post a Comment